- World Time Buddy works well for proposing meeting times (particularly useful while traveling); shows exactly what time it is across up to five time zones.
- Doodle.com is a long-time favorite of mine (and free!) that is best at coordinating an event with a large number of people: people vote on when they are free and the tool shows you which day/time the most people are available.
- Calendly (my favorite) and ScheduleOnce – Online appointment scheduling made easy, with lots of additional features as you move up in pricing plan (though you can get a solid set of features just starting at $5/mo)
- Uber Conference — for $10/mo get your own phone number (no password needed), record calls, and get text messages if your guest is on the line before you, in case you forget you have a call scheduled (I have done this more than once!)
- Satori– More sophisticated streamlined system build specifically for coaches to help with all aspects of business, particularly new client intake, scheduling, and invoicing. Plans start at $25/mo.