My Detailed Guides:
- An in-depth 35-minute podcast (and 4+ pages of notes) on Systems and Strategy for How I Work With my VA
- Be sure to also check out my comprehensive guide on Juggling Operations for 4 Companies: How I Work with My Communications Director (Google Doc)
99 Designs is great for logos — designers compete to “win” your work.
- Upwork is the go-to resource for hiring contractors for small or big jobs (photo retouching, designing ads, and even bigger projects like web development) — in the U.S. and overseas.
For Virtual Assistant Services, check out:
- U.S. Based: MandiHolmes.com, Zirtual.com, ContemporaryVA.com, Prialto.com
- Overseas VAs: VirtualStaffFinder.com, SupremeOutsourcing.com, TasksEveryDay.com,BrickworkIndia.com, AskSunday.com, OnlineJobs.ph (primary service for the Philippines)
- Quick and cheap: MTurk.com, TaskRabbit and Zaarly (for location-based requests), and Fiverr (jobs that people will complete for $5)