Coaching Background / Certifications:
- I completed training through the Coaches Training Institute in 2008, and became a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach in 2010.
- I am also a certified coach through David Rock’s Results Coaching Systems program, which focuses on coaching and the brain.
- I served as a member of the Board of Governors for the International Association of Coaches in 2010.
- I am a certified Myers Briggs (MBTI) facilitator and well-versed in Strengthsfinder 2.0 and True Colors
Yoga Teaching Certifications:
For the personality test enthusiasts:
- My StrengthsFinder strengths are Relator, Strategic, Learner, Achiever, Activator
- I’m a Myers Briggs ENFJ, a True Colors blue/orange, and an enneagram 3 – Achiever
- I’m a Libra (laid-back, fair and balanced) with Virgo rising (structure, systems and service) and a Scorpio moon (intense, loves research, more than meets the eye)
- I’m the year of the pig, and my numerology “life path” is a 4 – a doer who thrives on structure, organization and getting things done.
- My love language for giving is acts of service: I thrive when helping others. Because of this, my challenge is making sure I maintain my own center—a balancing act that I learn from daily.
- My love language for receiving just so happens to be written affirmation, which means you should feel free to drop me a line any time