As the lull of summer wears off, we enter our September Sprint:
the final crazy months of 2015. Work tends to reach a frenetic pace in September and October before slowing down again for the holidays. If you are starting to feel overwhelmed, or like you are the bottleneck preventing your business from moving forward, have no fear! Your systems guru is here. :)
Some of the questions I get asked most often from solopreneurs include:
- What tools should I use for this upcoming product/launch/book/project?
- I have all the tools, but how should I organize my process for creating the project?
- How do you keep up with the latest technology? How do you stay on top of everything?
- Who should I hire, and where can I find them? What do you actually delegate, and how?
Simply telling you what apps to use (as I have done with my
and 30+ templates) is a bit futile in terms of ensuring long-term success. It is like giving you a fish—it feeds you for a day, but not a lifetime in an ever-changing technology landscape, given that tools and best practices so quickly become out-of-date.
What you really need is a deep-dive on how to think about systems in the first place. To do that, and address the questions above along with any other systems related quandaries you may have, I am opening up my business kimono in a
I will be teaching you how to think smarter—how to teach yourself to fish—for long-term systems success.
Here is what we will cover:
I will customize the content each day based on what you are most interested in learning, but here is an outline of topics I will start each day's session with:
- Day 1: Bottlenecks—Identifying and busting barriers in your business.
- Day 2: Delegating—What do you need to let go of? Learn why delegation is one of the most important things you can do for your life and business, and how to figure out what to delegate in the first place.
- Day 3: Hiring—What are you optimizing for? We will cover how to get the right team in place so you can focus your energy on what is most important to you, and the work that only you can do.
- Day 4: Investigating & Launching—How to use stress as an opportunity to improve your systems to alleviate stress and help creativity flow. I will also share the most helpful tools for planning and executing a launch of any kind.
- Day 5: Deciding—Dismantle big decision roadblocks & Open Q&A: Sometimes what holds us back isn't systems, but uncertainty. Learn how to take a scientific approach to reach a decision on any big conundrum you might be facing. And if you have any final systems questions about your projects and business, today is your day to fire away!
- Each call will be 60 minutes via live Google Hangout
- I’ll spend the first 30 minutes on instruction, then open up the second half of the call for coaching or Q&A around your specific situation: including tool recommendations and troubleshooting tips
- You can submit questions the day before in case you’re unable to make the call live
- Each session will be recorded.
- Each day’s workshop will come with a template or worksheet
- The course will be hosted through Ruzuku, which means you can return to the materials at any time
Registration (and Early Bird Discount):
- When: The course runs for five days from September 14 through September 18
- What time: Live workshops are 3pm to 4pm ET each day (they will be recorded in case you can’t make it)
- Cost: I have extended the early bird rate of $129 until midnight Thursday 9/10; after that it is $179
- Enroll: Click here to sign-up!
Momentum: September Enrollment Open
The Systems Ninja course is free if you join Momentum—my private community for side-hustlers and solopreneurs, where you will get ongoing access to all of my current and future courses, tools and templates.
Doors for Momentum enrollment are open again—for the second and final time this year—and close on September 30.
We have about 80 awesome solopreneurs and side hustlers in the crew now, and I have loved working with them to bring the community to life these last five months. I have personally found it so helpful for tracking quarterly focus areas, sharing successes, and asking for feedback on important projects.
Private coaching with me is currently $1,500/month, and I am only taking on a handful of clients as I work on the book.
With Momentum, you will get access to the JB Kitchen Sink: all my tools, templates, courses and resources, as well as live monthly workshops with me and other experts, the ability to ask me anything, sign-up for private 1:1 office hours calls, and collaborate with others by joining mastermind groups and asking for feedback from the group anytime.
Momentum costs just over $1/day, billed quarterly, with a full money-back guarantee if you look around and don’t like what you see.
When you sign up, you will get instant access to every course I have ever created ($500 value) and these awesome bonuses:
- Free access to my upcoming live 5-day Systems Ninja Course ($129): This course will help you audit your current systems set-up, figure out what your biggest bottlenecks are, bust through sticky decisions, and delegate more effectively.
- A private live webinar on Oct 1 with Dan Blank on How to Take Back Your Creative Time. Dan will be sharing 3 simple actions for making creativity a priority, how to tackle big challenges using simple habits, and how to take back hours of time.
- 130+ Item Momentum Launch Checklist, detailing every single step that transformed Momentum from an idea to a reality. Get an inside look at exactly how Marisol and I built Momentum over the last six months, with checklist sections for platform selection and set-up, content creation, sales materials, launch week breakdown, ongoing communications, and more.
- Detailed overview of the 21+ tools that we used to execute the launch and build the community site. You will get a complete breakdown of what we used and how in the following categories: Workflow, Momentum Safari Course, Countdown & Sales Pages, Logo & Design, Payment, Registration, Referrals, and Community Platform.